helping people live as new creations
When we grasp this truth, the Christian life becomes a joy not a rule. It transforms everything– leading to victory over idols (sin), strengthened marriages, children walking faithfully , and a complete restoration of the gospel in church community
If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old is gone, the new has come. (2 Cor. 5:17)
New creations are a joy to their creator and inseparable from His affection.
Men and women rediscover the joy of the gospel and to live as new creations in Christ—in our homes and relationships—using practical lessons and personal testimony.
Growth in identity in Christ, idols cast aside, marriages upheld, children walking in faithful footsteps, and a complete view of the Gospel reflected in home, church and community.
Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God.
- In one personal, sovereign, eternal God revealed in three persons: Father, Son, and Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is God come in the flesh, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life and that through His death and resurrection He made a way for sinful men to be brought into right relationship with God.
- In the bodily resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ, where He sits at the right hand of God the Father.
- In the visible bodily return of Jesus Christ to the earth to judge the world.
- In the Holy Spirit as the third person of the Godhead, and that His ministry and gifts are given to build up His church.
- In the reality of Satan (the tempter) and Hell for those who never accept God’s gift of spiritual life.
- That each of us is naturally disobedient to God, spiritually dead to God, deserving eternal punishment and without hope of a life-giving relationship with God except through the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That salvation (spiritual life) is found through turning from sin to God, a total submission to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and that it is available totally by the life, death and resurrection of Jesus (a free gift to us) and not by our works.
- *That church membership is a mutual commitment between the church leadership and the member in which the leadership provides spiritual example, teaching and protection and the member responds with a spirit of cooperation and submission in the Lord.
*NOTE: One might ask, why a nonprofit would include a section in its statement of faith about church membership. We believe that for homes to be spiritually healthy they must be part of a local church. Homes supporting the health and work of the local church is a major driver of our ministry.
This Statement of Faith is used by permission of the Harvester Presbyterian Church in America (PCA).
Eric and Leslee Wallace
President and Administrative Assistant